I stumbled across this brilliant little idea where you can easily make these awesome egg breakfast sandwiches for an entire week in 15 minutes. Sort of like McDonald’s Egg Muffins but healthier. The eggs will be ready to go each morning. Just grab your english muffin or bread of choice and you’re good to go. So easy and quick. Perfect for large families too!
1. Spray your muffin pan with some non-stick cooking spray.
2. Throw in Spinach if desired (The spinach sticks right to the cooking spray, no floating!)
2. Crack one egg into each well.
3. Sprinkle the eggs with a little salt & pepper or whatever seasonings that you’d like.
4. Bake in the oven at 175c for about 15 minutes.
5. You could cook them for a bit less if you wanted a runny yolk.
Store your cooked eggs in a tupperware container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.You can also freeze them if you need them to last longer.
1. Toast your English Muffin or bread of choice
2. Microwave your eggs for about 30-45 seconds
3. Enjoy a tasty breakfast in less than a minute (maybe longer depending on how long it takes for the muffin to toast
More Ideas And Options
Add broken up cooked bacon to the top
Add diced capsicum, onions, bacon bits, and shredded cheese (Just don’t fill the cups too full if you want it for a sandwich.)
Replace the spinach with tiny broccoli pieces
Sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top while still hot
Put a little cream cheese on your English muffin
Let me know if any of you try this and what you think!